"I just bought the Jam CD #2 from Vince Gordon a week ago and it's the best Rockabilly back tracks that I own (along with the Jam CD #1). A very helpful cd to practice/play Rockabilly music on guitar. Very authentic Rockabilly music back tracks to jam with ... the right tone & feel. Excellent written description of each track to help you jam with the tracks. Highly recommended!"
Rey Alva, California, USA
"I thought I wanted to be a blues player until I got my hands on vol.1 and vol. 2 of The Jime’s Rock-A-Billy backing tracks.
Could not have more fun on my guitar. Even better than the tracks was the customer service I received fro these guys.
Allan McKelvy, Springfield, Missouri USA
Just click on "Play Sample", and the music will start playing!
(1) "Rockabilly Backing Track in A Minor" is typical rockabilly, typical The Jime-style. The first version (w/2xE-rhythm guitar) has everything you'd expect for a "Pulp Fiction"-kinda sound track. Complete with echoed e-guitar rhythm and twangy effect chords. Perfect for adding your own lead on guitar, sax, piano, singing or everything put together.
(2) The same thing but without the "floating" guitar chords.
(3) Again, same track but only acoustic rhythm guitar, slap bass and drums.
(4) Countrybilly in E. Typical 50s rockabilly with a Scotty Moore styled backing (In the style of the intro of "Don't Be Cruel"). The chord pattern fits "Blue Moon Of Kentuckey" and many other country flavored rockabilly songs.
(5) The same thing but with a Luther Perkins style "boom-chicka-boom" rhythm guitar.
(6) Again, same track but only acoustic rhythm guitar, slap bass and drums.
(7) "OldSchoolRockabilly" styled after Elvis, Scotty and Bills version of That's All Right Mama. Fits many rockabilly and country songs.
(8) The same thing but with a discrete set of drums added.
(9) TravisBacking. Like the name says it's a backing track made to practice the so-called Travis picking to, as laid out in my book Intermediate Rockabilly Guitar Lessons chapter 8.
(10) I've added some discrete drums, which makes it a little easier to play along to, if you're used to play in a band.
(11) CarlBilly in G. This is a basic 12 bar start and stop blues format in G, but in the same slightly anarchistic way guys like the Perkins Brothers Band (think Carl Perkins) would play it. It's very "loose" (and fun) like some of the fifties bands played it.
(12) CarlBilly in A. This is a basic 12 bar start and stop blues format in A. Same style as the previous.
(13) Rockabilly Hand Clap. Make your own instrumental!
Strong heartiness is a result of good soundness care and hygiene. How can drugs hels up? Most great aspect for a comfort living is heartiness. Features that can affect your choice when you are buying medicines are various. Medicaments like Prednisone as a rule is used to treat diseases such as skin diseases. Such tablets contain prednisone which is a glucocorticoid. What do you think Viagra is? Viagra is a medicine prescribed to treat varied ailments. What do you already know about http://isthereagenericviagra.com/generic-viagra-best-prices.html? When you order medicaments like Viagra you have to talk with your physician about generic viagra best prices. Other question we are going to is generic viagra prices. Maybe you already know about it. What can cause erectile malfunction? Erectile disfunction commonly has more than one cause. The most common dangerous side effects of such medications like Viagra is upset stomach. Contact your physician if you have any unwanted side effect that does not go away. Do not use such curing without telling your doctor if you are pregnant.